Our home boarding service takes away the stress of organising holiday pet care leaving you able to relax and enjoy yourself. Your dog will remain in a home environment with plenty of attention and enrichment from two 100% Force Free dog trainers. We promise lots of playtime & walks.
Licence No: 22/00954/AAL
Our boarding service is very special. We offer a truly unique home from home boarding experience with our guests living with us as part of the family - we are not boarding kennels. We have our own black Labrador (the eponymous Hendrix Teal) and a rather elderly cat (Basil). Basil has grown up around dogs his whole life and is thoroughly disinterested in them as a species and tends to stay up-stairs and boarded dogs will remain downstairs but worth pointing out his existence.
Home boarding is best for dogs who are friendly, well socialised and enjoy living as part of a family. We board dogs that are:
· House trained
· Up to date with vaccinations (including kennel cough), flea and worming treatment.
· Friendly and sociable with people and other dogs
· Your booking is with us in our own home, we are not an agent that places dogs with a random carer.
We can accommodate dogs of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We can also accept un-neutered dogs providing they are not aggressive towards other dogs.
· Experienced dog owners (Sara is an IMDT accredited Dog Trainer)
· Licensed by the local authority (22/00954/AAL)
· Fully insured
· Qualified pet first aiders
· Accredited with Pet Professional Guild and Pet Professional Network