Our home boarding service takes away the stress of organising holiday pet care leaving you able to relax and enjoy yourself. Your dog will remain in a home environment with plenty of attention and enrichment from two 100% Force Free dog trainers. We promise lots of playtime & walks.
Licence No: 22/00954/AAL
Our boarding service is very special. We offer a truly unique home from home boarding experience with our guests living with us as part of the family - we are not boarding kennels. We have our own black Labrador (the eponymous Hendrix Teal) who is super chilled and is a working gun-dog. He has also worked with many nervous dogs to help them gain confidence as part of our dog training business.
Home boarding is best for dogs who are friendly, well socialised and enjoy living as part of a family. We board dogs that are:
· House trained
· Up to date with vaccinations (including kennel cough), flea and worming treatment.
· Friendly and sociable with people and other dogs
Your booking is with us in our own home, we are not an agent that places dogs with a random carer.
We can accommodate dogs of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We can also accept un-neutered dogs providing they are not aggressive towards other dogs.
· Experienced dog owners (Sara is an IMDT accredited Dog Trainer)
· Licensed by the local authority (22/00954/AAL)
· Fully insured
· Qualified pet first aiders
· Accredited with Pet Professional Guild and Pet Professional Network